This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Rejoinder: Some methodological issues in biosurveillance†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: 13th Biennial CDC & ATSDR Symposium on Statistical Methods Info-Fusion: Utilization of Multi-Source Data
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 434–441, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Fricker, R. D. (2011), Rejoinder: Some methodological issues in biosurveillance. Statist. Med., 30: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/sim.3982
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- epidemiologic surveillance;
- syndromic surveillance;
- public health surveillance;
This paper is a rejoinder to the commentaries on Some Methodological Issues in Biosurveillance. Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.