Letter to the Editor
Flexible modeling of the cumulative effects of time-dependent exposures on the hazard
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 2, page 197, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Hauptmann, M. and Richardson, D. B. (2011), Flexible modeling of the cumulative effects of time-dependent exposures on the hazard. Statist. Med., 30: 197. doi: 10.1002/sim.4007
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!