Special Issue Paper
Issues of design and statistical analysis in controlled clinical acupuncture trials: an analysis of English-language reports from Western journals
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Statistical Methods and Issues in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 606–618, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Shuai, P., Zhou, X.-H., Lao, L. and Li, X. (2012), Issues of design and statistical analysis in controlled clinical acupuncture trials: an analysis of English-language reports from Western journals. Statist. Med., 31: 606–618. doi: 10.1002/sim.4034
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!