Sample size determination in step-up testing procedures for multiple comparisons with a control
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 26, pages 2743–2756, 20 November 2010
How to Cite
Kwong, K. S., Cheung, S. H. and Wen, M.-J. (2010), Sample size determination in step-up testing procedures for multiple comparisons with a control. Statist. Med., 29: 2743–2756. doi: 10.1002/sim.4045
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!