Special Issue Paper
Posterior maximization and averaging for Bayesian working model choice in the continual reassessment method
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Sixth International French Society of Statistics meeting on statistical methods in biopharmacy: Recent advances and trends in statistics as applied to clinical trials
Volume 30, Issue 13, pages 1563–1573, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Daimon, T., Zohar, S. and O'Quigley, J. (2011), Posterior maximization and averaging for Bayesian working model choice in the continual reassessment method. Statist. Med., 30: 1563–1573. doi: 10.1002/sim.4054
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!