Meta-analysis of diagnostic test data: A bivariate Bayesian modeling approach
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 30th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 29, Issue 30, pages 3088–3102, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Verde, P. E. (2010), Meta-analysis of diagnostic test data: A bivariate Bayesian modeling approach. Statist. Med., 29: 3088–3102. doi: 10.1002/sim.4055
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!