Performance of statistical methods for analysing survival data in the presence of non-random compliance
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 29, Issue 29, pages 2994–3003, 20 December 2010
How to Cite
Odondi, L. and McNamee, R. (2010), Performance of statistical methods for analysing survival data in the presence of non-random compliance. Statist. Med., 29: 2994–3003. doi: 10.1002/sim.4070
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!