Analysis of recurrent gap time data using the weighted risk-set method and the modified within-cluster resampling method
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 301–311, 20 February 2011
How to Cite
Luo, X. and Huang, C.-Y. (2011), Analysis of recurrent gap time data using the weighted risk-set method and the modified within-cluster resampling method. Statist. Med., 30: 301–311. doi: 10.1002/sim.4074
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!