This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
An evaluation of resampling methods for assessment of survival risk prediction in high-dimensional settings†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 642–653, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Subramanian, J. and Simon, R. (2011), An evaluation of resampling methods for assessment of survival risk prediction in high-dimensional settings. Statist. Med., 30: 642–653. doi: 10.1002/sim.4106
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!