A Bayesian subgroup analysis with a zero-enriched Polya Urn scheme
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 312–323, 20 February 2011
How to Cite
Sivaganesan, S., Laud, P. W. and Müller, P. (2011), A Bayesian subgroup analysis with a zero-enriched Polya Urn scheme. Statist. Med., 30: 312–323. doi: 10.1002/sim.4108
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!