A symmetrized Theil index measure of health disparities: An example using dental caries in U.S. children and adolescents
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 277–290, 10 February 2011
How to Cite
Borrell, L. N. and Talih, M. (2011), A symmetrized Theil index measure of health disparities: An example using dental caries in U.S. children and adolescents. Statist. Med., 30: 277–290. doi: 10.1002/sim.4114
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!