Identifying optimal risk windows for self-controlled case series studies of vaccine safety
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 742–752, 30 March 2011
How to Cite
Xu, S., Zhang, L., Nelson, J. C., Zeng, C., Mullooly, J., McClure, D. and Glanz, J. (2011), Identifying optimal risk windows for self-controlled case series studies of vaccine safety. Statist. Med., 30: 742–752. doi: 10.1002/sim.4125
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!