A method to estimate treatment efficacy among latent subgroups of a randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 709–717, 30 March 2011
How to Cite
Altstein, L. L., Li, G. and Elashoff, R. M. (2011), A method to estimate treatment efficacy among latent subgroups of a randomized clinical trial. Statist. Med., 30: 709–717. doi: 10.1002/sim.4131
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!