A test for the relationship between a time-varying marker and both recovery and progression with missing data
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 718–724, 30 March 2011
How to Cite
Schoenfeld, D. A., Rajicic, N., Ficociello, L. H. and Finkelstein, D. M. (2011), A test for the relationship between a time-varying marker and both recovery and progression with missing data. Statist. Med., 30: 718–724. doi: 10.1002/sim.4145
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!