Special Issue Paper
Dose-finding design driven by efficacy in onco-hematology phase I/II trials
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Sixth International French Society of Statistics meeting on statistical methods in biopharmacy: Recent advances and trends in statistics as applied to clinical trials
Volume 30, Issue 13, pages 1574–1583, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Seegers, V., Chevret, S. and Resche-Rigon, M. (2011), Dose-finding design driven by efficacy in onco-hematology phase I/II trials. Statist. Med., 30: 1574–1583. doi: 10.1002/sim.4152
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!