Missing data in longitudinal studies: Strategies for Bayesian modeling and sensitivity analysis M. J. Daniels and J. W. Hogan, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2008. No. of pages: 303. Price: $83.95. ISBN: 978-1-58488-609-9
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1327–1328, 20 May 2011
How to Cite
Bartlett, J. (2011), Missing data in longitudinal studies: Strategies for Bayesian modeling and sensitivity analysis M. J. Daniels and J. W. Hogan, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2008. No. of pages: 303. Price: $83.95. ISBN: 978-1-58488-609-9. Statist. Med., 30: 1327–1328. doi: 10.1002/sim.4162
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!