Modelling the rate of change in a longitudinal study with missing data, adjusting for contact attempts
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1072–1089, 10 May 2011
How to Cite
Akacha, M. and Hutton, J. L. (2011), Modelling the rate of change in a longitudinal study with missing data, adjusting for contact attempts. Statist. Med., 30: 1072–1089. doi: 10.1002/sim.4165
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!