Special Issue Paper
An adaptive confirmatory trial with interim treatment selection: Practical experiences and unbalanced randomization
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Sixth International French Society of Statistics meeting on statistical methods in biopharmacy: Recent advances and trends in statistics as applied to clinical trials
Volume 30, Issue 13, pages 1541–1554, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Heritier, S., Lô, S. N. and Morgan, C. C. (2011), An adaptive confirmatory trial with interim treatment selection: Practical experiences and unbalanced randomization. Statist. Med., 30: 1541–1554. doi: 10.1002/sim.4179
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!