A functional multiple imputation approach to incomplete longitudinal data
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1137–1156, 10 May 2011
How to Cite
He, Y., Yucel, R. and Raghunathan, T. E. (2011), A functional multiple imputation approach to incomplete longitudinal data. Statist. Med., 30: 1137–1156. doi: 10.1002/sim.4201
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!