Hidden Markov models for zero-inflated Poisson counts with an application to substance use
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 14, pages 1678–1694, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
DeSantis, S. M. and Bandyopadhyay, D. (2011), Hidden Markov models for zero-inflated Poisson counts with an application to substance use. Statist. Med., 30: 1678–1694. doi: 10.1002/sim.4207
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!