This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Estimating standard errors for life expectancies based on complex survey data with mortality follow-up: A case study using the National Health Interview Survey Linked Mortality Files†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1302–1311, 20 May 2011
How to Cite
Schenker, N., Parsons, V. L., Lochner, K. A., Wheatcroft, G. and Pamuk, E. R. (2011), Estimating standard errors for life expectancies based on complex survey data with mortality follow-up: A case study using the National Health Interview Survey Linked Mortality Files. Statist. Med., 30: 1302–1311. doi: 10.1002/sim.4219
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!