A flexible genome-wide bootstrap method that accounts for rankingand threshold-selection bias in GWAS interpretation and replication study design
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 15, pages 1898–1912, 10 July 2011
How to Cite
Faye, L. L., Sun, L., Dimitromanolakis, A. and Bull, S. B. (2011), A flexible genome-wide bootstrap method that accounts for rankingand threshold-selection bias in GWAS interpretation and replication study design. Statist. Med., 30: 1898–1912. doi: 10.1002/sim.4228
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!