Stochastic curtailment of health questionnaires: A method to reduce respondent burden
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 16, pages 1989–2004, 20 July 2011
How to Cite
Finkelman, M. D., He, Y., Kim, W. and Lai, A. M. (2011), Stochastic curtailment of health questionnaires: A method to reduce respondent burden. Statist. Med., 30: 1989–2004. doi: 10.1002/sim.4231
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!