On the clinical meaningfulness of a treatment's effect on a time-to-event variable
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 19, pages 2341–2348, 30 August 2011
How to Cite
Snapinn, S. and Jiang, Q. (2011), On the clinical meaningfulness of a treatment's effect on a time-to-event variable. Statist. Med., 30: 2341–2348. doi: 10.1002/sim.4256
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!