Methods to elicit experts’ beliefs over uncertain quantities: application to a cost effectiveness transition model of negative pressure wound therapy for severe pressure ulceration
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 19, pages 2363–2380, 30 August 2011
How to Cite
Soares, M. O., Bojke, L., Dumville, J., Iglesias, C., Cullum, N. and Claxton, K. (2011), Methods to elicit experts’ beliefs over uncertain quantities: application to a cost effectiveness transition model of negative pressure wound therapy for severe pressure ulceration. Statist. Med., 30: 2363–2380. doi: 10.1002/sim.4288
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!