A Bayesian growth mixture model to examine maternal hypertension and birth outcomes
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 22, pages 2721–2735, 30 September 2011
How to Cite
Neelon, B., Swamy, G. K., Burgette, L. F. and Miranda, M. L. (2011), A Bayesian growth mixture model to examine maternal hypertension and birth outcomes. Statist. Med., 30: 2721–2735. doi: 10.1002/sim.4291
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: RD-83329301-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!