Modeling subject-specific phase-dependent effects and variations in longitudinal responses via a geometric Brownian motion process
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 19, pages 2435–2450, 30 August 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Hsieh, F., Li, J. and Chi, E. (2011), Modeling subject-specific phase-dependent effects and variations in longitudinal responses via a geometric Brownian motion process. Statist. Med., 30: 2435–2450. doi: 10.1002/sim.4294
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01AG025218-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!