Working covariance model selection for generalized estimating equations
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 26, pages 3117–3124, 20 November 2011
How to Cite
Carey, V. J. and Wang, Y.-G. (2011), Working covariance model selection for generalized estimating equations. Statist. Med., 30: 3117–3124. doi: 10.1002/sim.4300
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!