Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A framework for quantifying net benefits of alternative prognostic models†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 114–130, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Rapsomaniki, E., White, I. R., Wood, A. M., Thompson, S. G. and Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration (2012), A framework for quantifying net benefits of alternative prognostic models. Statist. Med., 31: 114–130. doi: 10.1002/sim.4362
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
- UK Medical Research Council (MRC). Grant Numbers: G0700463, U.1052.00.006, U.1052.00.001
|netbenefit_webappendix.doc||Word document||325K||Supplementary Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.