Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 165–176, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Noma, H. and Matsui, S. (2012), The optimal discovery procedure in multiple significance testing: an empirical Bayes approach. Statist. Med., 31: 165–176. doi: 10.1002/sim.4375
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!