How is retrospective independent review influenced by investigator-introduced informative censoring: A quantitative approach
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 30, Issue 29, pages 3373–3386, 20 December 2011
How to Cite
Fleischer, F., Gaschler-Markefski, B. and Bluhmki, E. (2011), How is retrospective independent review influenced by investigator-introduced informative censoring: A quantitative approach. Statist. Med., 30: 3373–3386. doi: 10.1002/sim.4379
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!