Special Issue Paper
Design evaluation and optimisation in crossover pharmacokinetic studies analysed by nonlinear mixed effects models
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 31st Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 1043–1058, 20-30 May 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. T., Bazzoli, C. and Mentré, F. (2012), Design evaluation and optimisation in crossover pharmacokinetic studies analysed by nonlinear mixed effects models. Statist. Med., 31: 1043–1058. doi: 10.1002/sim.4390
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!