A linear mixed model for predicting a binary event from longitudinal data under random effects misspecification
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 143–154, 30 January 2012
How to Cite
Albert, P. S. (2012), A linear mixed model for predicting a binary event from longitudinal data under random effects misspecification. Statist. Med., 31: 143–154. doi: 10.1002/sim.4405
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!