An adaptive dose-finding approach for correlated bivariate binary and continuous outcomes in phase I oncology trials
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 516–532, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Hirakawa, A. (2012), An adaptive dose-finding approach for correlated bivariate binary and continuous outcomes in phase I oncology trials. Statist. Med., 31: 516–532. doi: 10.1002/sim.4425
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!