Special Issue Paper
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Biomarker Working Group: Issues in the Design and Analysis of Epidemiological Studies with Biomarkers
Volume 31, Issue 22, pages 2485–2497, 28 September 2012
How to Cite
Lyles, R. H., Tang, L., Lin, J., Zhang, Z. and Mukherjee, B. (2012), Likelihood-based methods for regression analysis with binary exposure status assessed by pooling. Statist. Med., 31: 2485–2497. doi: 10.1002/sim.4426
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Long-Range Research Initiative of the American Chemistry Council (ACC)
- Intramural Research Program of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: 1RC4NR012527-01
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: 5R01ES012458-07
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA81488
- Clinical and Translational Science Award Program, National Institutes of Health, Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL 1 RR025008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!