Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 931–948, 10 May 2012
How to Cite
Guerra, M. W., Shults, J., Amsterdam, J. and Ten-Have, T. (2012), The analysis of binary longitudinal data with time-dependent covariates. Statist. Med., 31: 931–948. doi: 10.1002/sim.4465
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: T32 CA93283
- Antidepressant Monotherapy for Biopolar II Major Depression. Grant Number: 01-005
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sim_4465_sm_Appendix.pdf||PDF document||58K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.