Tutorial in Biostatistics
Using R and WinBUGS to fit a generalized partial credit model for developing and evaluating patient-reported outcomes assessments
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 18, pages 2010–2026, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Baser, R. (2012), Using R and WinBUGS to fit a generalized partial credit model for developing and evaluating patient-reported outcomes assessments. Statist. Med., 31: 2010–2026. doi: 10.1002/sim.4475
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- 2007 Prevention Control and Population Research Program (PCPR) Goldstein Award (Li)
- NIH Training grant. Grant Number: T32CA009461
- NIH CTSC Award to Weill Cornell Medical College, NIH. Grant Number: UL1-RR024996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!