Regression modelling strategies for improved prognostic prediction
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 143–152, April/June 1984
How to Cite
Harrell, F. E., Lee, K. L., Califf, R. M., Pryor, D. B. and Rosati, R. A. (1984), Regression modelling strategies for improved prognostic prediction. Statist. Med., 3: 143–152. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780030207
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1983
- National Center for Health Services Research, OASH. Grant Numbers: HS-03834, HS-04873
- Training Grant. Grant Numbers: LM-07003, LM-03373
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: LM-00042
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HS-17670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!