Birth cohort analysis using irregular crosssectional data: A technical note
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 63–75, January/March 1985
How to Cite
Schifflers, E., Smans, M. and Muir, C. S. (1985), Birth cohort analysis using irregular crosssectional data: A technical note. Statist. Med., 4: 63–75. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780040110
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 1984
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!