Letter to the Editor
A comparison of two methods for calculating expected mortality
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 105–109, January/March 1985
How to Cite
Hartz, A. J., Giefer, E. E. and Hoffmann, R. G. (1985), A comparison of two methods for calculating expected mortality. Statist. Med., 4: 105–109. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780040114
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!