Meta-analysis of clinical trials as a scientific discipline. I: Control of bias and comparison with large co-operative trials
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 315–325, April/May 1987
How to Cite
Chalmers, T. C., Levin, H., Sacks, H. S., Reitman, D., Berrier, J. and Nagalingam, R. (1987), Meta-analysis of clinical trials as a scientific discipline. I: Control of bias and comparison with large co-operative trials. Statist. Med., 6: 315–325. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780060320
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R01 LM03116, R01 HS05523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!