Methods for combining randomized clinical trials: Strengths and limitations
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 341–348, April/May 1987
How to Cite
Demets, D. L. (1987), Methods for combining randomized clinical trials: Strengths and limitations. Statist. Med., 6: 341–348. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780060325
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5-R30-CA14520, 5-R01-CA18332.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!