The analysis of data from 2 × 2 cross-over trials with baseline measurements
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 911–926, December 1987
How to Cite
Kenward, M. G. and Jones, B. (1987), The analysis of data from 2 × 2 cross-over trials with baseline measurements. Statist. Med., 6: 911–926. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780060806
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!