Prescription sequence analysis: A new and fast method for assessing certain adverse reactions of prescription drugs in large populations
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1171–1175, November 1988
How to Cite
Petri, H., De Vet, H. C. W., Naus, J. and Urquhart, J. (1988), Prescription sequence analysis: A new and fast method for assessing certain adverse reactions of prescription drugs in large populations. Statist. Med., 7: 1171–1175. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780071110
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: SEP 1987
- Pfizer International
- Janssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!