A method for the estimation of chronic disease morbidity and trends from mortality data
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 201–216, February 1989
How to Cite
Verdecchia, A., Capocaccia, R., Egidi, V. and Golini, A. (1989), A method for the estimation of chronic disease morbidity and trends from mortality data. Statist. Med., 8: 201–216. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780080207
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 1988
- Manuscript Received: MAY 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!