The control of confounding by intermediate variables
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 679–701, June 1989
How to Cite
Robins, J. (1989), The control of confounding by intermediate variables. Statist. Med., 8: 679–701. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780080608
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: FEB 1988
- NIEHS. Grant Number: # 5 KO4-ES00180
- NIEHS. Grant Number: # 5 P30 ES00002
- American Lung Association. Grant Number: # LA 3/22/85
- American Heart Association
- Massachusetts Chapter of the American Heart Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!