Max Halperin wrote the first draft of this paper prior to his death in January, 1988. This paper was presented at the 1988 American Statistical Association annual meeting in New Orleans by the co-authors.
Early methodological developments for clinical trials at the national heart, lung and blood institute
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 881–892, August 1990
How to Cite
Halperin, M., Demets, D. L. and Ware, J. H. (1990), Early methodological developments for clinical trials at the national heart, lung and blood institute. Statist. Med., 9: 881–892. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780090804
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 1989
- Manuscript Received: JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!