Measuring interrater reliability among multiple raters: An example of methods for nominal data
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1103–1115, September 1990
How to Cite
Posner, K. L., Sampson, P. D., Caplan, R. A., Ward, R. J. and Cheney, F. W. (1990), Measuring interrater reliability among multiple raters: An example of methods for nominal data. Statist. Med., 9: 1103–1115. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780090917
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: MAR 1989
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!