Also Section of General Medicine of the Department of Medicine, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Source and Applications of Databases
Using a claims database to investigate drug-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 565–576, April 1991
How to Cite
Strom, B. L., Carson, J. L., Halpern, A. C., Schinnar, R., Snyder, E. S., Stolley, P. D., Shaw, M., Tilson, H. H., Joseph, M., Dai, W. S., Chen, D., Stern, R. S., Bergman, U. and Lundin, F. (1991), Using a claims database to investigate drug-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Statist. Med., 10: 565–576. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780100408
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- FDA Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: FD-U-000079
- Burroughs Wellcome Company and Hoffman-La Roche, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!