A comparison of methods for calculating a stratified kappa
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1465–1472, September 1991
How to Cite
Barlow, W., Lai, M.-Y. and Azen, S. P. (1991), A comparison of methods for calculating a stratified kappa. Statist. Med., 10: 1465–1472. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780100913
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: MAR 1990
- Public Health Research. Grant Number: EY05571
- National Institutes of Health, National Eye Institute, Bethesda, Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!